Enterprise Application Log with RabbitMQ, LogStash, ElasticSearch and Kibana
Releases and Release Notes
How to use
On Windows, set COMPOSE_CONVERT_WINDOWS_PATHS=1 environment variable to solve issue reported on issue #1829 at docker/for-win repo:
git clone https://github.com/docker-gallery/EnterpriseApplicationLog.git cd ./EnterpriseApplicationLog docker-compose up
I've complete abandon SemVer because this does not represent the semantic needs for versioning this stack.
Adding beats (metricbeat) to monitoring Docker, RabbitMQ and ElasticSearch with premade dashboards.
Upgrade to Elasticsearch 6.2.2, Logstash 6.2.2, Kibana 6.2.2 with new images provided on docker.elastic.co.
- New and default virtual host
EnterpriseLogwill be created automatically
- Use http://localhost:15672/ for management with User:
- Will be used to storage Log content
- Are configurated to create
EnterpriseLogvirtual host and listen this queue
- Every message in
EnterpriseLog/ApplicationLogwill be send to
- Was configurated to read data from
- Use http://localhost:5601/ for management Kibana without credentials
- Monitoring and collecting metrics from
- Automatic setup some dashboards to show these metrics
more content like that you will see on: