Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fig supports Docker 0.9 and 0.10. Docker 0.8 is no longer supported.
- Progress bars are displayed correctly when pulling images (no more ski slopes).
fig upnow stops all services when any container exits.
- fig.yml supports the
privilegedconfig option (thanks @kvz!)
- Log prefixes in
fig upoutput are shorter and aligned.
- Only containers started with
fig runlink back to their own service.
- UTF-8 is handled correctly when streaming
fig build/run/upoutput (thanks @mauvm and @shanejonas!)
- Some error messages are a bit nicer.
Fig is a tool for creating and running fast, isolated development environments using Docker.
If you've already got an older Fig installed, no sweat - upgrading from a previous version is the same as installing from scratch. Make sure your Docker is up-to-date too (0.9+).