Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Noteworthy changes from 0.4.0
- Swarm is now pulling Images in parallel after the scheduling decision has been made, which mitigates the error happening occasionally with Docker pulls blocking the entire scheduler.
- The Node refresh loop process has been improved and does not yield to a panic when removing an Engine and trying to refresh the state at the same time.
- The refresh loop has been randomized to better handle huge scale scenarios (> 1000 nodes) where a refresh burst could occur and make the Manager unstable/fail.
- General improvements and fixes for the Mesos experimental backend for swarm.
Integration with libnetwork / Support for overlay networking:
- It is now possible to use the new networking features with Swarm through the
networksub-system. Commands like
docker network create,
docker network attachand
docker network lsare now available through swarm.
Integration with Docker Volume Plugins:
- You can now use the docker volume plugin subsystem available with
- You can now specify the
--replication-ttlflag to control how long it takes for Replicas to be notified of the Primary failure and take over the lead.
- This is now possible to use TLS with discovery for
etcdusing the new
docker pull swarm:1.0.0