Source Code for my High Performance Single Page Web Applications book, http://amzn.to/1b0twcm.
The source code has 4 web projects included. The first 3 correlate to chapters 2, 3 and 5 in the book. These chapters concern responsive web design techniques. The largest portion of the source code is the code for the actual demonstration application, http://movies.spawebbook.com.
This is an example Single Page Application using the libraries and principles I have learned and created since 2010. My libraries include:
The book contains 20 chapters for an estimated 395 pages. The Chapters are as follows:
- What is a Modern Web Application?
- Create a Modern Web Application Layout
- Making A Grid and List of Movie Posters
- Adding Touch
- Responsible Content Design
- Organizing the Application Resources
- GoTo The SPA - The Server Side Story
- Go to the SPA - The Client-Side Story
- Dynamically Load and Cache Data Using AJAX and Browser Storage
- Create a Responsive Common Layout and Home View
- Make a Movie Detail View
- List Movies By Type in the Movies View
- Use Geolocation to Find a Theater
- Search For Movies
- See What Time the Movie Starts - The Theater View
- Additional Views
- Prepare for Production Using GruntJS
- Offlining the Web
The book is $9.99 USD and is currently available only on Amazon. I hope to soon have it available on Barnes and Noble and directly. Sorry no printed copies are in the works.