Automatically refreshes your DocPad built website whenever a regeneration is performed
Install the Plugin
docpad install livereload
Ensure your layout outputs the scripts block
<%- @getBlock('scripts').toHTML() %>
This option specifies whether or not this plugin should be enabled or disabled, by default it is
true for the development environment and
false for all other environments.
This option specifies whether or not we should try to inject our socket library into the page. It is
true by default.
This option when falsey (the default) means we will create our own socket instance, however if you already have your own socket instance you can set this option as a function that will return your own socket instance.
This option specifies the which channel we should listen to, it defaults to
This option specifies the the pathname that primus should use, it defaults to
This option allows you to customise the primus configuration that we use if we have to create our own instance.
These options allow you to customise the content of the scripts and styles that are injected into your page by this plugin. Check out the source code of this plugin to figure out their usage.
These amazing people are maintaining this project:
No sponsors yet! Will you be the first?
These amazing people have contributed code to this project:
- Alex Mesarosh — view contributions
- Antoine Brault — view contributions
- Benjamin Lupton — view contributions
- Bruno Heridet — view contributions
- Garth Braithwaite — view contributions
- Rob Loach — view contributions
- Scott O'Reilly — view contributions
- Stephen Brown II — view contributions
- Vaughan Rouesnel — view contributions
- vsopvsop — view contributions
Unless stated otherwise all works are:
- Copyright © 2012+ Bevry Pty Ltd
and licensed under: