Multiple Layouts Plugin for DocPad
Add additional layouts to your documents by adding 'additionalLayouts' to a document's metadata.
Install this DocPad plugin by entering
docpad install multiplelayouts into your terminal.
Multiple layouts lets you add additional layouts to your document. You can do this by adding the
additionalLayouts meta data property to your document's meta data like so:
--- title: Some Document layout: default additionalLayouts: data --- Blah blah
If this document was located at
src/documents/index.html and we had a layout
default.html.eco and a layout
data.json.eco then we would end up with the following output:
These amazing people are maintaining this project:
No sponsors yet! Will you be the first?
These amazing people have contributed code to this project:
- Benjamin Lupton — view contributions
- Eric Vantillard — view contributions
- Neil Taylor — view contributions
- Nathan Friedly — view contributions
- Rob Loach — view contributions
- vsopvsop — view contributions
Unless stated otherwise all works are:
- Copyright © 2013+ Myplanet Internet Solutions Ltd.
and licensed under: