Turns out that resetCollections was setting docpad.generated to false.
But our docpad.generated = true assignment would only fire if
opts.initial was true. However, that would not be true if we are a
non-initial reset generation.
I’ve moved the reset task to be the first, and moved the opts
assignment after it. So that opts can be assigned based on their
correct values which can be determined after the reset tasks fires or
I’ve also added a check for this invalid state in case it ever occurs
- v6.63.7 February 21, 2014
- Fixed IE9 and below not understanding the charset we send
- Thanks to [Eric Vantillard](https://github.com/evantill) for [issue #801](#801)
- Better debugging for invalid watch states
- For more information see [issue #792](#792)
- Fixed DocPad failing to serve files after the initial generation once the docpad configuration file has been modified
- Thanks to [Michael Williams](https://github.com/ahdinosaur) for [issue #811](#811)
- Updated dependencies