DocRaptor Ruby Native Client Library
Add the following to your
See examples for runnable examples with file output, error handling, etc.
Docs created like this are limited to 60 seconds to render, check out the async example which allows 10 minutes.
We have guides for doing some of the common things:
- Headers and Footers including page skipping
- CSS Media Selector to make the page look exactly as it does in your browser
- Protect content with HTTP authentication or proxies so only DocRaptor can access them
Stuck? We're experts at using DocRaptor so please email us if you run into trouble.
The majority of the code in this repo is generated using swagger-codegen on docraptor.yaml. You can modify this file and regenerate the client using
- Pull latest master
- Merge feature branch(es) into master
- Increment version in code:
- Update CHANGELOG.md
- Commit "Release version vX.Y.Z"
- Verify package release at https://rubygems.org/gems/docraptor
- Refresh documentation on docraptor.com
This library follows Semantic Versioning 2.0.0.