Starting with this release, some of the components were moved to separate packages:
They have been removed from this package and replaced with a dependency on the new packages.
This release also introduces the following deprecations:
Doctrine\Common\Proxycomponent is deprecated, use
Doctrine\Common\Util\Debugis deprecated, use
Doctrine\Common\Lexeris deprecated, use
Doctrine\Common\Util\Inflectoris deprecated, use
Doctrine\Common\Versionis deprecated, refrain from checking Common version at runtime
Doctrine\Common\Util\ClassUtilsis deprecated without replacement,
Doctrine\Common\CommonExceptionis deprecated without replacement.
doctrine/common package now enters a bugfix-only mode and will be gradually phased out.
Please migrate to specific components instead.
- Total issues resolved: 1
- Total pull requests resolved: 5
- Total contributors: 4
- 846: Doctrine\Common\Lexer should be marked as deprecated thanks to @stof
- 845: doctrine/common deprecations thanks to @Majkl578
- 844: Separate persistence and reflection thanks to @Majkl578
- 842: Separate Event Manager to doctrine/event-manager thanks to @Majkl578
- 840: Fix CS thanks to @simPod