⚠️ You are browsing the code of upcoming Doctrine 3.0.
2.6 branch for the current stable release or 2.7 branch for the upcoming release. If you are submitting a pull request, please see the Which branch should I choose? section below.Things changed a lot here and major code changes should be expected. If you are rather looking for a stable version, refer to the
Doctrine 3 is an object-relational mapper (ORM) for PHP 7.2+ that provides transparent persistence for PHP objects. It sits on top of a powerful database abstraction layer (DBAL). One of its key features is the option to write database queries in a proprietary object oriented SQL dialect called Doctrine Query Language (DQL), inspired by Hibernate's HQL. This provides developers with a powerful alternative to SQL that maintains flexibility without requiring unnecessary code duplication.
Which branch should I choose?
- I am submitting a bugfix for a stable release
- Your PR should target the lowest active stable branch (2.6).
- I am submitting a new feature
- Your PR should target the master branch (3.0).
- I am submitting a BC-breaking change