- 2016-01-12: Added
$repository->findBy(array('field' => array('val1', 'val2')))support via
fix CVE-2015-5723 in the Proxy Generator
- 2015-10-09: Added a
TranslationConverterhelper to change the translation state of a field. It can change a field from non-translated to a translation strategy, from one strategy to another or return a translated field to non-translated. Also offering the command
- 2015-08-27: BC break Missing parameter in
DocumentManagerInterface::getDocumentsByPhpcrQueryadded. If you have your own implementation that is not based on DocumentManagerDecorator, you will need to adjust that method.
fixed coding style violations
various internal refactorings and compatibility improvements
2015-07-13: Added Symfony 3 compatibility for the console commands. If you use the commands, update your
cli-config.[implementation].php.distto set the question helper if it is available.
2015-07-13: Adjusted the regular expression for locales, to allow for sublocales but preventing arbitrary non alphanumeric characters.
2015-07-09: Changed the semantics for mixins from overriding parent classes' mixins to adding mixins to already existing mixins. Introduced an attribute "" for XML- and mappings "inheritMixins" for YML- and Annotations-Mapping with the old semantics. If you depend on the old behaviour make sure to change your mixins mapping to use inherit="false", inheritMixins: false or inheritMixins=false.
2015-06-19: Deprecated Binary, Boolean, Date, Decimal, Double, Float, Int, Long, Name, Path, String and Uri annotations in favor of
2015-05-14: Added a DocumentManagerInterface and a base DocumentManagerDecorator to allow users of the library to decorate the document manager. Potential BC break several internal classes changed their signatures from DocumentManager to DocumentManagerInterface.
- 2015-04-07: Class metadata now validates that you can not map the UUID on
Documents that are not referenceable. Either set your
referenceable=trueor remove the UUID mapping.
- 2015-03-04: Translated properties now take into account the "property" mapping (allowing customisation of the PHPCR property name).
- 2015-03-19: BC break changed the type hint of the second parameter of TranslationStrategyInterface::alterQueryForTranslation from SelectorInterface to SourceInterface to fix queries with joins
Fixed CVE-2015-5723 in the Proxy Generator
- 2015-09-01: resolved a security vulnerability related to Proxy generation in ODM. Doctrine Common and ORM are also affected, so users are encouraged to update all libraries and dependencies. The vulnerability has been assigned CVE-2015-5723 and additional information on the issue may be found in this blog post.
minor fixes related to translations
- 2014-10-07: BC break dropped the pre/postBindTranslation events as they were previously not clearly defined when they would be triggered. they are replaced by preCreateTranslation which is triggered only before a new translation is added.
- 2014-10-06: we no longer unload translations after flush(). furthermore when doing multiple find() calls on a translated document we no longer fresh the state, so any changes to the document state that have not been persisted will no longer be lost
bug fixing in translation handling
bug fixing in translation handling
performance optimizations with translations
- 2014-08-07: properly handle fields mapped to nodename in DocumentRepository::findBy() Report error when trying to find or order by association fields, instead of building queries that won't work.
- 2014-07-02: convert all collections to PersistentCollections on flush
This required a considerable refactoring in the collections and also resulted in some BC breaks.
Most notably Collections are now only managing the documents that have explicitly been assigned
or that where fetched initially from the PHPCR store.
Use the new
$collection->refresh()method to force an immediate refresh from the PHPCR store.
- 2014-06-13: Added the endFlush event that happens after the flush has been terminated.
- 2014-06-13: Fixed a bug in calculateChangeSet that led to subsequent flushes seeing already persisted changes again.
- 2014-06-03: Fix ClassMetadata::newInstance() for PHP 5.5.13.
- 2014-05-10: Cleanup on query builder, invalid alias will now be detected earlier.
2014-04-29: The provided documents now use getParentDocument and setParentDocument to avoid clashes with domain parent logic and to be consistent with the @ParentDocument annotation. Deprecated the getParent and setParent in HierarchyInterface.
2014-04-19: add events for translation lifecycle: pre-/postBindTranslation, pre-/postRemoveTranslation and postLoadTranslation and its callbacks
Second release candidate 1.1
- 2014-03-31: Make findTranslation() consistent with find()
- 2014-03-17: Allow setting of the locales dynamically
- 2014-03-14: Set UUID on documents on persist already.
First release candidate 1.1
2014-03-14: Lots of invalid PHPCR node name situations are now detected and fail early and with a clearer message.
2014-03-01: The LocaleChooserInterface got a new method setFallbackLocales which allows to update the fallback for a specific locale.
2014-02-28: Id strategy is also properly used when persisting children during a flush.
2014-02-02: DocumentManager::find()/findMany now actually validate the requested class name. If the class name determined by the DocumentClassMapper is not instance of the requested class name, null is returned. As previously, you can pass
nullas first argument to find content regardless of its class. Previously, you sometimes got the content mapped into the requested class regardless of the content at $id, while in other situations you got a PHPCRException.
Beta release for the new features, still pending important fixes.
2014-01-08: The identifier mapping got cleaned up. If you have documents with invalid mappings in your codebase, this will now be reported when you build the proxies. Before, you would have gotten an error later at runtime, when you try to actually use the invalid documents.
2014-01-05: The Configuration class now supports setting a closure for the
UuidGeneratorto generate unique ids. If nothing is configured, the phpcr-utils UUIDHelper is used as before.
2013-12-21: Document translations can be loaded even before the document is flushed. And a couple of bugfixes around loading translations.
Lots of performance optimizations when loading collections.
maintenance release of the 1.0 family with bugfixes
2013-11-01: Enabled the doctrine:phpcr:mapping:info command. To actually use it, you need to update your cli-config.php file and add:
$driver = new \Doctrine\ODM\PHPCR\Mapping\Driver\AnnotationDriver( new \Doctrine\Common\Annotations\AnnotationReader(), DIR . '/lib/Doctrine/ODM/PHPCR/Document' ); $config->setMetadataDriverImpl($driver);
- 2013-10-10: Depend on stable version of PHPCR
2013-10-04: Exception cleanup: Added a PHPCRExceptionInterface that all Exceptions implement. Standard exceptions now extend their base Exceptions.
- Moved MissingTranslationException from Exception to Translation namespace
- Removed Phpcr prefix from standard exceptions BadMethodCall and InvalidArgument
- Added OutOfBounds and Runtime exceptions
- 2013-09-27: Cleaned up LocaleChooserInterface:
- renamed getPreferredLocalesOrder to getFallbackLocales as this was not containing the primary language for a while now.
- fixed getDefaultLocalesOrder to include the default locale again.
- 2013-09-27: Removed deprecated custom events in favor of
- Doctrine\Common\Persistence\Event\LifecycleEventArgs Only the MoveEventArgs remain specific to PHPCR-ODM.
2013-09-27: Removed deprecated legacy handling for the mapping that allowed using "name" instead of "property" to configure PHCPR property in mapping.
2013-09-26: [Model] add HierarchyInterface for objects that resolve to nt:HierarchyNode, the method AbstractFile::addChild is changed to use the interface instead of AbstractFile as parameter.
- 2013-09-13: [QueryBuilder] Replaced query builder with new implementation. See documentation: http://docs.doctrine-project.org/projects/doctrine-phpcr-odm/en/latest/reference/query-builder.html
- 2013-08-16: [Model] removed Doctrine\ODM\PHPCR\Document\Image and moved it to the CmfMediaBundle. Note that the CmfMediaBundle image is itself a file and no longer uses a file child.
- 2013-08-05: [#314] properly validate nullable=false on flushing If you see exceptions about fields not being nullable, either adjust your mappings to say nullable=true or fix your code so they are not null.
2013-08-04: [#304] fix various bugs around translation fallback Fixed translation loading to never return non-nullable fields set to null but fallback to the next. Also attribute translation will properly fall back again if a translation is not present.
2013-08-04: [#305] Unset previously computed document change set if there are no changes fields set to null but fallback to the next. Also attribute translation will properly fall back again if a translation is not present.
2013-07-26: [#301 & #299 & #296] use the referring property name and not the class field name This and a couple other PR fixed that we now use the configured PHPCR name when fetching referrers and defining references and not the document field name.
2013-07-23: [#298] remove non-lifecycle-callbacks from schema, validate lifecyclce callbacks Cleanup and validation of lifecycle callbacks.
2013-07-02: [#294] inherit document level options and allow mapped-superclass to have all options
2013-06-06: [#291] fixed move by assignment
2013-05-27: [#288] Event refactoring to use doctrine commons 2.4 events where possible
- Use the doctrine common event argument classes where possible instead of
custom classes. The classes
Doctrine\ODM\PHPCR\Event\LoadClassMetadataEventArgsare deprecated and will be deleted soon. Switch your code to depend on the classes in namespace
- The only PHPCR-ODM specific event argument that will remain is MoveEventArgs because it has additional parameters and the move operation is PHPCR-ODM specific.
- Use the doctrine common event argument classes where possible instead of custom classes. The classes
2013-05-13: [#279] Cleanup mapping names
- The option to overwrite what PHPCR property a value is stored in (analogue to the ORM "column") is now called "property" instead of "name" for all mapping drivers. For Child mappings, the annotation and yml fields are now called "nodeName" instead of "name", for XML it is the node-name attribute. The XML and yml mappings now use "name" instead of "fieldName" to identify the property of the model class they are mapping.
- For the XML mappings, mixins are now collected inside a element and the attribute specifying the mxin type name is renamed from "name" to "type". The document primary type attribute is fixed from "nodeType" to "node-type" and parentdocument became parent-document.
2013-03-06: [#252] Split Referrers mapping into MixedReferrers and Referrers.
- The MixedReferrers has the semantics of what was until now Referrers, but
does not have the
filterattribute anymore. A read only view of all kinds of documents that reference this document.
- Referrers now requires the
referringDocumentthat identifies the Document class that refers to this Document, and
referencedByto name the referring field of the Document. Referrers now supports the cascading options, just like ReferenceMany.
- For mixed situations, there is still DocumentManager::getReferrers() to get all documents for a certain reference property name.
- The MixedReferrers has the semantics of what was until now Referrers, but does not have the
2013-01-18: Removed DocumentRepository->getDocumentsByQuery as it is no longer needed. createQuery returns you an ODM query that can find documents directly.
- To get documents from a PHPCR query there is DocumentManager->getDocumentsByPhpcrQuery()
2013-01-13: Introduced ODM QueryBuilder and refactored PHPCR QueryBuilder
- DocumentManager->getQueryBuilder now returns an ODM QueryBuilder and NOT the PHPCR QueryBuilder. The PHPCR QueryBuilder is still available via. DocumentManager->getPhpcrQueryBuilder().
- The results of ->execute() on the new ODM query are Documents by default. It is possible to obtain the PHPCR nodes by using ->getPhpcrNodeResult() or ->execute(Query::HYDRATE_PHPCR);
- CreateQuery($statement, $language) has NOT been implemented in the new query builder. It is, however, still available in the DocumentManager.
- DocumentManager->getDocumentsByQuery renamed to getDocumentsByPhpcrQuery()