Getting Started with the DocuSign API SDK
Clone this wiki locally
This page is designed to get you up and running with the DocuSign API SDK. In 5 minutes you will learn how to:
- Create a Developer Account with DocuSign
- Log into the Demo Console
- Get your Integrator Key
- Test your settings
0) Visit the following URL
1) Click "Get a FREE Dev Account"
2) Fill out the form that pops up
3) You will receive an email in a few minutes, open the email and click the "Setup" link.
4) Choose a password and security question
5) You are now logged into the Demo Console
6) Click on your name in the top-right, then click "Preferences" in the drop-down
7) Go to the bottom of the page, click "API"
8) Click "Request Key" to get an Integrator's Key
9) Copy down your Active Integrator Key
You now are registered with DocuSign as a Dev Account and are ready to build the SDK sample!
If you want to test your credentials before building the sample, you can visit http://aws2.docusign.com/DocuSignSample and input your Username/Password/Integrator Key combination.
A note about Integrator Keys
An Integrator Key uniquely identifies your API application to DocuSign. It is not tied to your username/login; you can use any username/password combination in concert with your Integrator Key in order to make requests on behalf of another DocuSign user. Any API requests you make will use the Integrator's Key. To learn more about Integrator Keys and how to use them in an API application, read the Getting and Using Your Integrator's Key blog post.