Roger Bullivant dodgyb
- CamDavidsonPilon/Probabilistic-Programming-and-Bayesian-Methods-for-Hackers 7,601 aka "Bayesian Methods for Hackers": An introduction to Bayesian methods + probabilistic programming with a computation/understanding-first, mathematics-second point of view. All in pure Python ;)
- JohnLangford/vowpal_wabbit 2,300 Vowpal Wabbit is a machine learning system which pushes the frontier of machine learning with techniques such as online, hashing, allreduce, reductions, learning2search, active, and interactive lea…
- johnmyleswhite/ML_for_Hackers 1,660 Code accompanying the book "Machine Learning for Hackers"
- networkx/networkx 1,355 Official NetworkX source code repository.
- rasbt/python_reference 1,211 Useful functions, tutorials, and other Python-related things
Contributions in the last year 0 total Apr 26, 2014 – Apr 26, 2015
Longest streak 0 days No recent contributions
Current streak 0 days No recent contributions