Create a self-contained browsergame within a physical watergun acting as wifi hotspot, server and controller.
steps to succeed
- find suitable watergun
- fit components in it
- write code for interpreting gyro, accelero, etc..
- write code for serving web files from sd card
- communicate with browser over websockets
- create a fun game
- water gun
- ESP8266 (webserver, sd-card reader, ..)
- Teensy 3.1 (processing unit)
- GY-80 (movement detection)
- click button (for trigger)
13.08.15: (CCCamp15) First working prototype. Trigger is pimped with a pushbutton and sends messages via mqtt. We used this as trigger for a warnlight.
31.08.15: (beta1) Better logic and use of mqtt topics. Also added a vibration motor as feedback channel. Now 2-way communication works. \o/ Next step: fancy webinterface with control panel.