Crud-D-Scaffold for Laravel 5.6
Hi, this is a scaffold generator for Laravel 5.6.
You can Create Basic CRUD application by using this package.
(For laravel 5.5, use package version 2.6.0)
Demo & Screen Capture
The CRUD application generated by this package has the following features.
[ General ]
- In addition to the basic CRUD (create, detail, update, delete), there is a "Duplicate" function.
- Adopted Bootstrap 4 for display
- Describe application configuration in setting file -> Automatic generation completed by command execution.
- it is possible to create One-to-many and many-to-many relation between two models
- The main creation files are model, controller, migration, seeding, view
- You can use this package with laravel auth.
[ Index Page ]
- Refine search available
- You can sort by each item.(Except for many-to-many relation column)
- Pager function.
- You can set columns Display or non-display in the initial setting file.
- When deleting, there is confirmation.
[ Create / Edit / Duplication ]
- Input format can be selected from input or textarea
- However, a column with belongsto relation displays a pulldown. And a column with many-to-many relation displays checkboxes.
Latest Release note
Ver 3.0.0 Renewal
Ver 2.6.0 Add Varidation and keep old input value.
Ver 2.5.3 bugfix
How to installation and execution
Step 1: Installing package through Composer
composer require dog-ears/crud-d-scaffold
Step 2: Run Artisan!
You're all set.
php artisan from the console, and you'll see the new commands below.
- 'crud-d-scaffold:setup' : Setup crud-d-scaffold with bootstrap 3
This completes the preparation.
Let's register the sample.
Step 3: Crud-D-Scaffold
(i) publish public resource.
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=public --force
(ii) Copy /vendor/dog-ears/crud-d-scaffold/crud-d-scaffold_case0010.json to your laravel project root
cp ./vendor/dog-ears/crud-d-scaffold/crud-d-scaffold_case0010.json ./crud-d-scaffold.json
(iii) run crud-d-scaffold:setup
php artisan crud-d-scaffold:setup -f
Overwriting the file with -f option.
For the first time, the f option is unnecessary. (No problem with putting on)
(iv) run migration and seeding
php artisan migrate
php artisan db:seed
It's all over.
Please check your application.
If you want to modify the application structure, After running [migrate: rollback], delete the migration file (/ database / migrations /) and then execute [ Crud-d-scaffold: setup-f ]
How to create crud-d-scaffold.json
- /.../ It is treated as a comment.
and now you can create crud-d-scaffold.json from this site.
-f, --force Overwrite the file. (If there is an existing file in the absence of the option, processing stops there.)
- You can use laravel auth. At first [ php artisan make:auth ] and run crud-d-scaffold.
- Column names, model names, etc. are automatically converted according to the convention of laravel, so it is not possible to create singular and plural models at the same time.
This package is tested by laravel dusk. see below repository.