FallTrak: Open Source Software for Activity Recognition
Research Paper: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8784089
What is this repository for?
- This is to extract features from Android Sensors
- We have built a sensor framework that takes you raw X,Y,Z sensor data and extract features that can be inputed into your classifiers.
- Uses Python3
- Have SciKit, NumPy, SciPy installed. For easy use please just install anaconda.
How do I get set up?
- You must get a text file containing sensor data in order (TIMESTAMP SENSOR_NAME X_AXIS Y_AXIS Z_AXIS) SPACES INCLUDED.
- The file containing the data must have the format as seen above on each line you want to extract data from and enter it into main.py.
- Run tests by inserting more training data or using the existing one and then running Classifier.py (Includes multiple classifiers)
- Run main.py to insert new test and training data to the feature training file.
Who do I talk to?
firstname.lastname@example.org - John Dogan