Java RoadShow Tour Code
The code included in this repo is the tutorial code used in talks on the Java RoadShow Tour. There are two tutorials:
- JJWT CSRF Tutorial - This shows how replacing the default CSRF handler for Spring Security with a custom handler that uses JWTs can enhance CSRF protection.
- JJWT Microservices Tutorial - This is a demonstration of establishing trust between microservices using JWTs. It has both an HTTP mode and a messaging mode using Kafka.
- JJWT - Java JWT library used in the tutorials
- HTTPie - command line HTTP client (replaces curl)
- Kafka - Messaging system used in the microservices tutorial. Note: All you need to do is follow the quickstart
For more information, look at the README in each of the tutorials.