The easy and secure dogecash wallet
DogeWallet is the best way to get started with dogecash. Our simple, streamlined design is easy for beginners, yet powerful enough for experienced users.
DogeWallet is a standalone bitcoin client. It connects directly to the dogecash network using SPV mode, and doesn't rely on servers that can be hacked or disabled. Even if Bitstop loses its grip and disappears, the app will continue to function, allowing users to access their money at any time.
DogeWallet utilizes AES hardware encryption, app sandboxing, and the latest iOS security features to protect users from malware, browser security holes, and even physical theft. Private keys are stored only in the secure enclave of the user's phone, inaccessible to anyone other than the user.
Desgined with new users in mind
Simplicity and ease-of-use is DogeWallet's core design principle. A simple recovery phrase (which we call a paper key) is all that is needed to restore the user's wallet if they ever lose or replace their device. DogeWallet is deterministic, which means the user's balance and transaction history can be recovered just from the paper key.
- Simplified payment verification for fast mobile performance
- No server to get hacked or go down
- Single paper key is all that's needed to backup your wallet
- Private keys never leave your device
- Save a memo for each transaction (off-chain)
- Supports importing password protected paper wallets
- Supports "Payment protocol" payee identity certification
- Key Derivation based on BIP32 ,will be updated to use BIP44/BIP39 later on,to be inline with core wallet
DogeWallet is available in the following languages:
- Chinese (Simplified and traditional)
We manage all translations with:
Installation on jailbroken devices is strongly discouraged.
Any jailbreak app can grant itself access to every other app's keychain data. This means it can access your wallet and steal your bitcoin by self-signing as described here and including
<key>application-identifier</key><string>*</string> in its .entitlements file.
Hodl is open source and available under the terms of the MIT license.
Source code is available at https://github.com/dogecash/dogec-wallet-ios