CandyCane is a issue tracking system. The original implementation on which it is based, is Redmine
You can view a live demo of CandyCane, as well as the bug tracking for CandyCane here: http://my.candycane.jp/
Continuous Integration is running on here: http://ci.candycane.jp:8080/
- Extract all files, and place into a directory that is accessible to the web server, and able to run PHP.
- Setup correct permissions on files and folders:
chmod -R 777 app/Config
chmod -R 777 app/files
chmod -R 777 app/tmp
chmod -R 777 app/Plugin
- Access the site via your web server. If you installed into a subdirectory, then ensure that directory is in your URL: http://mysite.com/candycane
- The step-by-step installer will appear.
- Just use it!
Currently some features which are present in Redmine are not supported by CandyCane. These are:
- Repository viewer
CandyCane is using CakePHP v2.1. But using some PHP5 syntax in codes.
- Ignacio Albors
- Graham Weldon (predominant)
- Takuya Sato
- Yoshio HANAWA
- Norio Suzuki
- Steve Grosbois
- Spenser Jones
- Òscar Casajuana
- Michito Suzuki
- Shogo Kawahara
- Sebastien pencreach
- Sardorbek Pulatov
- Hisateru Tanaka
- Jose Gonzalez (savant)
We will appreciate any pull requests.
I try to merge as much as possible. Please fork the repository if you find something you want to fix, and submit a pull request.