Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Support DXGI 1.4.
dxvk.numCompilerThreadsconfig option to set the number of threads used for pipeline compilation. Only has an effect when the state cache is being used. Allowing more threads to be used may be useful for games that compile all their shaders up-front, e.g. Overwatch and Quake Champions, especially on low-core-count CPUs.
- Dark Souls III: Fixed performance regression on GPUs with small VRAM (see ValveSoftware/Proton#478)
- Overwatch: Fixed incorrect shadow rendering on Nvidia drivers.
- Quantum Break: Work around game bug causing artifacts on RADV 18.3.
- The Witness: Fixed incorrect use of Dual-Source blending (#724).
- MinGW 6.0 is now required for building.