Bug fixes and Improvements
- DXVK DLLs now include version information, which some games may rely upon (#980, PR #993)
- Fixed issue where hashing geometry shaders with stream output metadata would return undefined results. This could lead to state cache files growing indefinitely.
- Fixed issue where undefined data would be passed to the driver for unused specialization constants while compiling pipelines (PR #997). This may have caused unexpected shader cache misses.
- Surface loss is now handled gracefully (PR #991)
- Anno 1800: Fixed severe performance issue by enabling the
- Dark Souls Remastered and Grim Dawn: Added workaround to fix rendering issues on Nvidia GPUs
- Star Citizen: Fixed invalid geometry shader causing GPU hangs and driver crashes (#267 (comment))
What happened to Version 1.1?
The release was taken back because it was causing game crashes and GPU hangs for some users. If you have a build environment set up, please test the latest master branch with as many games as possible to help find and troubleshoot the regressions.