Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- maybe use readline for input?
- read tab width from vim/emacs comments
- cache file index
- cache regex filter index
- when starting, only parse the first screen height lines from the file and display them
- then parse the remaining lines in a background thread
- support more than 4GB lines?
- manage all line numbers as 64bit unsigned
- split realmain.cc into components
- maybe search in background? However while searching in background the user can modify the display_info object which will invalidate the iterators that the background search would use.
- support hidden filters
- when pressing 'G' key, check if file grew and (re)load new part
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.