RealWorld spec and API.Dojo codebase containing real-world examples (CRUD, auth, advanced patterns, etc.) that adheres to the
This codebase was created to demonstrate an application built with Dojo.
- Automatic Code Splitting: The application is split into bundles by top level routes configured in the
- Build Time Rendering: Configured to build the home page at build time which injects the applications HTML into the index.html.
- Progress Web Application: Build configuration for PWA.
- State Management: Uses
@dojo/framework/storesfor state management and managing fetching, creating, and inserting CRUD data.
- Routing: Uses
@dojo/framework/routingto provide full application routing.
- Lazy Loading (Code Splitting): Automatically code splits for widgets/outlets or containers that are defined in an application registry using the dynamic
- Authentication: Demonstrates handling authentication within a Dojo application.
- Pagination: Includes pagination for displaying larger sets of data.
For more information on how this works with other front-ends & back-ends, head over to the RealWorld repository.
How it works
Dojo RealWorld using @dojo/widget-core, @dojo/routing and @dojo/stores.
For more information on Dojo visit dojo.io
View the Dojo RealWorld live demo
To get the frontend running locally:
- Clone this repository
npm installto install all required dependencies
npm run devto build the application with watch and start a local server (http:localhost:9999)
Local web server will use port 9999.
For a production build of the application:
npm run buildto build the output into the
To run the tests run