Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Dojo Design Meeting
- 5 January 2016 @ 17:00 GMT / 09:00 PST
- Status of Dojo 1.11 - Dylan
- What is remaining?
- Who needs to do what?
- Release Date?
- Status of Dojo 2 - Kit
- Dojo 2 Packages at Investigation Stage
- Dojo 2 Packages at Proposal/Prototype Stage
- Dojo 2 Packages at Alpha
- Dojo 2 Packages at Beta
- Dojo 2 Packages Released
- Dylan - did a massive triage of open tickets
- Dylan - open dojo 1.11 tickets
- Dylan - Rawld has offered to help with updating version of Rhino and Closure Compiler
- Dylan - end of month for release
- Dylan - tried to get Kit to get CI running again
- Kit - yeah, but it isn't working and I gave up
- Ken - Was it both BrowserStack and SauceLabs?
- Kit - Yeah, and it wasn't entirely consistent
- Ken - Bradley said we are getting hangs on Chrome on BrowserStack
- Dylan - I learned we had check for a spec bug in Dojo 1
- Kit - discussed purpose of dojo/meta
- Dylan - why not add the status column to the table from the meeting notes
- Kit - agreed
- action - Kit to add status column to table on
- Dylan - There are lots of thoughts out there that need help to seeing through to completion
- Kit - We have some green shoots of those wanting to contribute to Dojo 2 who weren't part of Dojo 1.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.