What is it?
The django-agenda app is a generic implementation of a web-based calendar with events.
This software package is currently not maintained. However, it is used in several production environments. Should you wish to acquire maintainership over this project, please open up an issue with your request.
- Full post-1.0 support, currently used on Django trunk.
- Kind admin interface with automatic author assignment (Django User).
- More elegant date_based generic view implementation. Finally you get all the info a decent archive will require.
- Demo project with very basic templates.
- Event archive.
- Browseable calendar based on Python's calendar module.
- django.contrib.comments support
- django.contrib.sites support (with default value in admin)
- Event and comment feeds.
- Fully localizable; all strings are translatable.
- vCard iCalendar export, timezone aware and all!
- User RSVP
- Event subscriptions / reminder e-mails (django-notify?)
- User contributed events.
- Repeated events
All requirements are currently included in the "deps" directory. - django-logging - vobject
The django-agenda app is released under the GPL version 3.