Please sign in to comment.
Move libusb utilities to LibusbUtils
* Simplifies libusb context usage and allows us to set options for all contexts easily. Notably, this lets us enable usbdk support in libusb, which is now opt-in in the latest version. * Moves the libusb config descriptor wrapper class to LibusbUtils too since that could easily be reused. * Moves device listing to LibusbUtils too and add a lock around it as some libusb backends are not thread safe. * Consequences: only a single context and a single event handling thread is used now, which is more efficient.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 248 additions and 232 deletions.
- +1 −0 Source/Core/Core/CMakeLists.txt
- +4 −0 Source/Core/Core/Core.vcxproj
- +2 −0 Source/Core/Core/Core.vcxproj.filters
- +14 −64 Source/Core/Core/IOS/USB/Bluetooth/BTReal.cpp
- +0 −9 Source/Core/Core/IOS/USB/Bluetooth/BTReal.h
- +12 −63 Source/Core/Core/IOS/USB/Host.cpp
- +0 −8 Source/Core/Core/IOS/USB/Host.h
- +12 −24 Source/Core/Core/IOS/USB/LibusbDevice.cpp
- +2 −15 Source/Core/Core/IOS/USB/LibusbDevice.h
- +127 −0 Source/Core/Core/LibusbUtils.cpp
- +48 −0 Source/Core/Core/LibusbUtils.h
- +19 −39 Source/Core/InputCommon/GCAdapter.cpp
- +7 −10 Source/Core/UICommon/USBUtils.cpp
Oops, something went wrong.