Please sign in to comment.
Compiler: Rename __forceinline define to DOLPHIN_FORCE_INLINE
This is much better as prefixed double underscores are reserved for the implementation when it comes to identifiers. Another reason its better, is that, on Windows, where __forceinline is a compiler built-in, with the previous define, header inclusion software that detects unnecessary includes will erroneously flag usages of Compiler.h as unnecessary (despite being necessary on other platforms). So we define a macro that's used by Windows and other platforms to ensure this doesn't happen.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 23 additions and 20 deletions.
- +1 −1 Source/Core/Common/BitField.h
- +1 −1 Source/Core/Common/ChunkFile.h
- +4 −2 Source/Core/Common/Compiler.h
- +1 −1 Source/Core/VideoCommon/BPMemory.h
- +3 −3 Source/Core/VideoCommon/DataReader.h
- +2 −1 Source/Core/VideoCommon/IndexGenerator.cpp
- +7 −7 Source/Core/VideoCommon/VertexLoaderUtils.h
- +4 −4 Source/Core/VideoCommon/VertexLoader_Normal.cpp