Please sign in to comment.
DSPTables: Separate interpreter and JIT functions from main info table
This is one of the last things that needed to be done in order to finally separate the x86-64-specific code from the rest of the common DSP code. This splits the tables up similar to how it's currently done for the PowerPC CPU tables. Now, the tables are split up and within their own relevant source files, so the main table within the common DSP code acts as the "info" table that provides specifics about a particular instruction, while the other tables contain the actual instruction. With this out of the way, all that's left is to make a general base for the emitters and we can then replace the x64 JIT pointer in DSPCore with it, getting all x64 out of the common code once and for all. While shuffling all the code around, the removal of the DSPEmitter includes in some places uncovered indirect inclusions, so this also fixes those as well.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 1,127 additions and 293 deletions.
- +3 −1 Source/Core/Core/CMakeLists.txt
- +4 −0 Source/Core/Core/Core.vcxproj
- +12 −0 Source/Core/Core/Core.vcxproj.filters
- +1 −0 Source/Core/Core/DSP/DSPCodeUtil.cpp
- +3 −3 Source/Core/Core/DSP/DSPDisassembler.cpp
- +264 −265 Source/Core/Core/DSP/DSPTables.cpp
- +0 −7 Source/Core/Core/DSP/DSPTables.h
- +389 −0 Source/Core/Core/DSP/Interpreter/DSPIntTables.cpp
- +16 −0 Source/Core/Core/DSP/Interpreter/DSPIntTables.h
- +3 −2 Source/Core/Core/DSP/Interpreter/DSPInterpreter.cpp
- +25 −15 Source/Core/Core/DSP/Jit/x64/DSPEmitter.cpp
- +388 −0 Source/Core/Core/DSP/Jit/x64/DSPJitTables.cpp
- +18 −0 Source/Core/Core/DSP/Jit/x64/DSPJitTables.h
- +1 −0 Source/Core/Core/HW/DSPLLE/DSPLLE.cpp
Oops, something went wrong.