Please sign in to comment.
Android: Overhaul the orientation lock setting
When using motion controls, it's useful to be able to lock the screen to a certain orientation so that Android won't interpret game motions as an intent to change the screen orientation. To this end, I've changed the existing orientation lock setting in the following ways: - A portrait lock mode has been added in addition to the existing landscape lock mode and unlocked mode. - The landscape lock mode now locks to regular landscape rather than letting you change between the two possible landscape orientations. - The setting is now accessed during emulation rather than outside.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 73 additions and 24 deletions.
- +51 −15 Source/Android/app/src/main/java/org/dolphinemu/dolphinemu/activities/EmulationActivity.java
- +0 −8 ...d/app/src/main/java/org/dolphinemu/dolphinemu/features/settings/ui/SettingsFragmentPresenter.java
- +0 −1 Source/Android/app/src/main/java/org/dolphinemu/dolphinemu/features/settings/utils/SettingsFile.java
- +5 −0 Source/Android/app/src/main/res/menu/menu_emulation.xml
- +5 −0 Source/Android/app/src/main/res/menu/menu_emulation_wii.xml
- +11 −0 Source/Android/app/src/main/res/values/arrays.xml
- +1 −0 Source/Android/app/src/main/res/values/strings.xml