Please sign in to comment.
Common: Use fmt where applicable
Begins the transition to using fmt for string formatting where applicable. Given fmt supports formatting std::string instances out of the box, we can remove now-unnecessary calls to .c_str() and .data(). Note that this change does not touch the actual logging subsystem aside from converting the final StringFromFormat call in the process over to fmt::format. Given our logging system is heavily used throughout the entire codebase, and converting that over will be quite a large change by itself, this will be tackled near the end of the conversion process.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 287 additions and 263 deletions.
- +4 −3 Source/Core/Common/ArmCPUDetect.cpp
- +13 −8 Source/Core/Common/CDUtils.cpp
- +37 −35 Source/Core/Common/CompatPatches.cpp
- +13 −10 Source/Core/Common/DynamicLibrary.cpp
- +160 −123 Source/Core/Common/GekkoDisassembler.cpp
- +0 −36 Source/Core/Common/GekkoDisassembler.h
- +13 −12 Source/Core/Common/JitRegister.cpp
- +7 −4 Source/Core/Common/Logging/LogManager.cpp
- +5 −2 Source/Core/Common/MD5.cpp
- +10 −9 Source/Core/Common/NandPaths.cpp
- +4 −3 Source/Core/Common/Network.cpp
- +12 −10 Source/Core/Common/StringUtil.cpp
- +9 −8 Source/Core/Common/Timer.cpp
Oops, something went wrong.