Please sign in to comment.
Profiler: Migrate global g_ProfileBlocks boolean to JitOptions
This global belongs in the JitOptions structure, as it's a conditional setting (A.K.A. option) that changes the behavior of what the JIT does. Plus it keeps the scope of the variable constrained to the general area it's intended to be used and nothing further.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 24 additions and 11 deletions.
- +2 −1 Source/Android/jni/MainAndroid.cpp
- +3 −3 Source/Core/Core/PowerPC/Jit64/Jit.cpp
- +2 −2 Source/Core/Core/PowerPC/JitArm64/Jit.cpp
- +1 −0 Source/Core/Core/PowerPC/JitCommon/JitBase.h
- +8 −0 Source/Core/Core/PowerPC/JitInterface.cpp
- +7 −0 Source/Core/Core/PowerPC/JitInterface.h
- +1 −3 Source/Core/Core/PowerPC/Profiler.cpp
- +0 −2 Source/Core/Core/PowerPC/Profiler.h