Please sign in to comment.
NandPaths: Return paths that are relative to Wii NAND
Since all FS access will go through the new FS interface (PR #6421) in order to keep track of metadata properly, there is no need to return absolute paths anymore. In fact, returning host paths is a roadblock to using the FS interface. This starts the migration work by adding a way to get paths that are relative to the Wii NAND instead of always getting absolute paths on the host FS. To prepare for future changes, this commit also makes returned paths canonical by removing the trailing slash when it's unneeded. Eventually, once everything has been migrated to the new interface, we can remove the "from" parameter.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 60 additions and 41 deletions.
- +16 −11 Source/Core/Common/NandPaths.cpp
- +13 −7 Source/Core/Common/NandPaths.h
- +1 −1 Source/Core/Core/Boot/Boot.cpp
- +2 −2 Source/Core/Core/Boot/Boot_BS2Emu.cpp
- +4 −4 Source/Core/Core/HW/WiiSaveCrypted.cpp
- +11 −6 Source/Core/Core/IOS/ES/NandUtils.cpp
- +3 −2 Source/Core/Core/IOS/ES/TitleManagement.cpp
- +2 −1 Source/Core/Core/IOS/Network/KD/NetKDRequest.cpp
- +2 −2 Source/Core/Core/Movie.cpp
- +4 −4 Source/Core/Core/WiiRoot.cpp
- +2 −1 Source/Core/DiscIO/WiiSaveBanner.cpp