Please sign in to comment.
JitCommon/JitCache: Make JitBlock's checkedEntry and normalEntry memb…
…ers non-const pointers In both cases of the x64 and AArch64 JITs, these would have const casted away from them, followed by them being placed within an emitter and having breakpoint instructions written in them. In this case, we shouldn't be using const period if we're writing to the emitted data.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 17 additions and 17 deletions.
- +2 −2 Source/Core/Core/PowerPC/CachedInterpreter/CachedInterpreter.cpp
- +1 −1 Source/Core/Core/PowerPC/CachedInterpreter/CachedInterpreter.h
- +6 −6 Source/Core/Core/PowerPC/Jit64/Jit.cpp
- +1 −1 Source/Core/Core/PowerPC/Jit64/Jit.h
- +2 −2 Source/Core/Core/PowerPC/Jit64Common/BlockCache.cpp
- +2 −2 Source/Core/Core/PowerPC/JitArm64/Jit.cpp
- +1 −1 Source/Core/Core/PowerPC/JitArm64/JitArm64Cache.cpp
- +2 −2 Source/Core/Core/PowerPC/JitCommon/JitCache.h