Dolphin Emulator Official Website
Technologies: Django (Python 3), HTML and CSS, using Twitter Bootstrap.
Author: mostly Pierre Bourdon (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Translations are handled via Transifex, see: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/dolphin-emu/resource/website/
5 important applications:
- Downloads: serves the list of downloads, revision info, branch list, etc. Gets requests from the Buildbot when a build is complete and updates its internal database.
- Compat: serves the compatibility list, which gets its data from the Dolphin Wiki (https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/) and from a MongoDB database containing game banners (fetched and used to generate an image atlas regularly).
- Docs: serves the FAQ (stored internally in a database, with a dynamic i18n translation layer) and the guides (stored in the Dolphin Wiki).
- Media: serves the screenshot gallery.
- Homepage: serves the homepage.
- Update: serves update metadata information to users.
Code is licensed under the MIT license: do whatever you want with it. Images are licensed under the CC-by-sa license: if you want to use them, please attribute them to us and redistribute them under the same license.