DolphinDB Release Notes
Release Date : 2019.02.18
Version : 0.9
- Support dynamically adding new columns in distributed tables and streaming tables.
- A new type of in-memory table that supports concurrent read and write: mvccTable.
- Left join now includes left join (lj) and left semi join (lsj).
- New keyword "csort" in SQL for in-group sorting of the result of "context by" clauses.
- New function "isSorted" to judge if a vector has been sorted.
- New configuration parameter "webLoginRequired".
- New function "getSessionMemoryStat" for memory usage monitoring.
- Optimize the performance of "select top ..." statements.
- Optimize the performance of functions "find", "asof" and "binarySearch" on subarrays.
- Support adjusting font size.
- Support adjusting tab size.
- Implement method "setQueryTimeout" of java.sql.Statement, which prevents the system from waiting too long for running queries.
C# API source
- Add "initialScript" mode to automatically execute the initialization script when reconnecting to DolphinDB server.