DolphinDB Release Notes
Release Date : 2019-03-18
Version : 0.93.4
- Add functions "getAggregatorStat, "getAggregator" and "removeAggregator" for streaming aggregator management.
- Optimize the performance of SQL statements with "pivot by" clause.
- Add published streaming tables to the output of function "getStreamingStat".
Bug fixes and sub releases
- Fixed the specical characters ('"', '+', etc) handling issue when parsing data with Grafana API. (2019-03-18 0.93.4)
- Fixed a bug that the DolphinDB process may crash when multiple sessions open the same dfs-based database and assign this database object to a variable (2019-03-13 0.93.3 Linux binary | Windows binary)
- Fixed a bug of SQL statement with "pivot by" clause. With a large pivoting table (with more than millions of rows), the DolphinDB process may crash due to a bug on big array sorting. (2019-03-11 0.93.2 Linux binary | Windows binary)
- Fixed a bug of nested query on partitioned table join. If one of the table objects to join is a subquery on a distributed table, the query will cause crash. (2019-03-05 0.93.1 Linux binary | Windows binary)
- Add C++ API for streaming.