DolphinDB Release Notes
Version : 0.97.4 Release Date : 2019-08-16
Version: 0.97.3 Release Date: 2019-07-29
Version : 0.97.2 Release Date : 2019-07-24
Version : 0.97.1 Release Date : 2019-07-15
Version : 0.97.0 Release Date : 2019-07-09
- Added data retention policy that enables the system to automatically delete expired data according to the given data expiration policy.
- Added function
saveAsNpyto save DolphinDB objects as npy files(numpy data files).
- Added function
loadNpyto load npy files as DolphinDB objects.
- Now supports dynamically adding new partitions based on new data for the VALUE partition type. Use parameter 'newValuePartitionPolicy' to enable this feature
- Added new function
- Added 3 new machine learning algorithms: K-Means, Naive Bayes and K-nearest neighbors(KNN).
- When appending data to a partitioned table, if the temporal data type in the new data does not match that in the original data, the system automatically converts the temporal type in the new data to that in the original data. (0.97.3 2019-07-29)
- For COMPO partitions, function
repartitionDSallows re-partitioning according to the original partition scheme of a given partition layer.
- When writing to a partition on a node and the node becomes unavailable due to reasons such as power outage, as long as the partition has at least one copy on available data nodes, the writing operation will finish successfully.
- Redo log configuration parameter name changes: 'logDir' is now 'redoLogDir', 'redoLogGCInterval' is now 'redoLogPurgeInterval', 'redoLogMx' is now 'redoLogPurgeLimit'.
- Can set priority and parallelism of jobs in APIs (0.97.1 2019.07.15).
- The template function ‘cross’ can return a scalar or a tuple. If it returns a tuple, its number of elements is the same as the dimension of X. Each element of the tuple is also a tuple. The number of elements of this tuple is the same as the dimension of Y (0.97.4 2019.08.16).
- The substitution parameter in function ‘nullFill’ can be not only a scalar, but also a vector or matrix that has the same dimensions as the object being replaced (0.97.4 2019.08.16).
- The ‘dfs’ keyword in the distributed database path is no longer case sensitive (0.97.4 2019.08.16).
- Comments are allowed in the middle of a multiline SQL statement (0.97.4 2019.08.16).
- The parameter ‘partitionScheme’ of function ‘database’ in creating VALUE partitions is not allowed to contain negative values (0.97.4 2019.08.16).
Fixed the bug that the command
addFunctionViewfails when a functionView depends on another functionView.
Fixed a bug with command
dropTable. Dropping a dfs table for multiple times may cause version inconsistency of tablet chunks. (0.97.2 2019.07.24)
don't split and-connected expression in where clause when the expression contains sequence-related function or user defined functions (0.97.4 2019.08.16).
replayDSover the same sql query object is executed repeatedly, the results are incorrect for the second and all subsequent executions (0.97.4 2019.08.16).
- Added keyword highlights for
- Published the visual studio code plugin to support editing and executing DolphinDB scripts in visual studio code. Plugin installation
Updated plugin binary files:
- Supports converting the long type in MySQL directly into the timestamp type of DolphinDB.
- Fixed a bug in streaming API unsubscription: ThreadedClient cannot successfully unsubscribe when parameter 'actionName' is not specified.
- IVector can use method
addto dynamically append rows.