DolphinDB Release Notes
Release date: 2020-03-16
Release date: 2020-03-24
Release date: 2020-03-27
Release date: 2020-03-30
- When an exception is thrown, the call stack is displayed.
- Allow the limit value in the 'context by limit' statement to be negative, which means the last few rows of data of each group are selected.
- Just-in-time compilation (JIT) version added new mathematical functions: all cumulative distribution functions and their inverse functions, and functions
- Added mathematical functions:
- Added functions:
- The parameters 'rowIndex' and 'colIndex' of the function
slicenow support arrays.
- Improved the performance of certain 'context by' statements by 5-10 times.
- Improved the performance of higher-order function
movingby about 20%.
- Improved the stability of DFS and RAFT.
- Improved the performance of "in" filtering condition when querying a keyed table with multiple keys. (1.10.1)
- An empty subarray can be obtained by specifying the same value for the starting and the ending position for the subarray in function
subarray. For example: subarray(x, 0:0). (1.10.2)
- In function
subarray, the starting or the ending position of the subarray can now be empty. For examples: subarray(x, 2 :) or subarray(x,: 5). (1.10.2)
- Parameter 'input' of function
iteratecan contain NULL values. A NULL value is treated as 0 in calculation. (** 1.10.3 **)
- Fixed the problem that the performance of function
backupdeteriorates after running for a period of time.
- Fixed a bug that an out-of-memory problem during concurrent reading of a segmented table may cause deadlocks.
- Fixed a bug that when function
avgis used in function
createTimeSeriesAggregatorand all rows in a group contain NULL values, the result should be a NULL value instead of 0. (1.10.1)
- Fixed a bug in the computation of
avgusing a hash approach in SQL statements. If all rows in a group contain NULL values, the result should be a NULL value instead of 0. (1.10.1)
- Fixed a bug in Windows version of DolphinDB server where closing a client subscription would cause other subscribers on the same node to fail to accept new messages. (1.10.1)
- Fixed parsing errors for strings ending with '\\', e.g., "hello\\". It no longer throws an exception. (1.10.1)
- Fixed the problem that if a function in a module is used in a scheduled job, the module cannot be used after server restart. (1.10.1)
- Fixed a bug in linear programming (
linprog) that the accumulation of rounding errors in iterations may lead to incorrect results. (1.10.1)
- Fixed a bug in selecting the top rows after sorting string arrays and non-string arrays sequentially. It may lead to incorrect results of function
- Fixed a bug where the system would register duplicate module functions when a module file is executed in the console or GUI multiple times. It may lead to system crash or thrown exceptions. (1.10.1)
- Removed unnecessary output in the console in certain situations when function
sliceis applied to a matrix. (1.10.1)
- Fixed a crash bug in the Windows jit version. The system would crash if a user-defined jit function throws an exception. (1.10.1)
- Fixed a bug that function
update!used with multiple filtering conditions generates incorrect result. (1.10.2)
- Fixed a bug that queries throw exceptions after inserting an empty table into an empty dimension table. (1.10.2)
- Fixed a bug with function
iterate. The system may erroneously determine the parameter 'input' contains Null value, which causes parameter validation failure. (1.10.2)
- Fixed a bug with function
array. For a FLOAT or DOUBLE array, if parameter 'defaultValue' of function
arrayis set to between 0 and 0.5, the elements of the array will be erroneously assigned the value of 0. (1.10.3)
- Fix a bug introduced in version 1.10.0. When some columns in a SQL query explicitly or implicitly use the same alias, the system crashes. (1.10.3)
- Fixed the bug that the row numbers of the beginning row and the ending row of the selected script for execution are not displayed correctly in the log panel.