A HackU5 project created by the #blessed team. Event sponsored by Dominion Enterprises.
- Easily available through Chrome store
- Point-and-click GUI - no coding required
- Robust element matching
- Exportable CSV, JSON, XML types
- Notification of specific website changes
- Supports deep web penetration searching (e.g. finding hidden webpage links and easter eggs)
How to Scrape All Links from a Page
How to Select Elements
Google Chrome web browser and internet access. This extension should work with the latest version of Google's Chrome browser: 55.0.2883.
How to Install
Once deployed onto the Chrome Web Store, visit the Chrome Web Store. Then search for Charlotte Web Scraper. Once you find it, click the "+ Add to Chrome" button.
You can build from source by going to the repository using this link: https://github.com/dominionenterprises/blessed-charlotte and clone the repository on your computer.
This project is provided under the MIT licence. Please refer to LICENSE.md file for more detail.
Eyosyas Dagnachew, Colin Lightfoot, Khauri McClain, Noor Rahman, Chris Suh