django-moderation is reusable application for Django framework, that allows to
moderate any model objects.
Possible use cases:
- User creates his profile, profile is not visible on site. It will be visible on site when moderator approves it.
- User change his profile, old profile data is visible on site. New data will be visible on site when moderator approves it.
- configurable admin integration(data changed in admin can be visible on site when moderator approves it)
- moderation queue in admin
- html differences of changes between versions of objects
- configurable email notifications
- custom model form that allows to edit changed data of object
- auto approve/reject for selected user groups or user types
- support for ImageField model fields on moderate object page
- 100% PEP8 correct code
- test coverage > 80%
Python 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
Django 2.2, 3.1, 3.2
- m2m relations in models are not currently supported
Full documentation is hosted at ReadTheDocs django-moderation
Special thanks to all persons that contributed to this project.
Thank you for all ideas, bug fixes, patches, maintaining.