Domoticz is a Home Automation System that lets you monitor and configure various devices like: Lights, Switches, various sensors/meters like Temperature, Rain, Wind, UV, Electra, Gas, Water and much more. Notifications/Alerts can be sent to any mobile device
Multi platform: Linux/Windows/Embedded Devices
This system is designed to operate in various operating systems. The user-interface is a scalable HTML5 web frontend, and is automatically adapted for Desktop and Mobile Devices. Compatible with all recent browsers
- Hardware: RFXCOM Transceiver, Z-Wave, P1 Smart Meter, YouLess Meter, Pulse Counters, 1-Wire, Philips Hue and a lot more....
- Extended logging
- iPhone / Android / Windows 10 (Phone & Desktop) push notifications
- Auto Learning sensors/switches
- Manual creation of switch codes
- Share / Use external devices
- Designed for simplicity
By default Domoticz is protected by a username (admin) and password (domoticz).
Please either change the password as soon as possible or create a different admin user and remove the default (admin) user.
More information on securing your Domoticz setup can be found in the SECURITY SETUP documentation.
Your first place for support is the Domoticz Forum
The Github issue tracker is NOT for end-user support.
See the Security file for more information.
Donations are more than welcome and will be used to buy new hardware, devices, sensors, hosting and coffee. If you like the product or encourage the development, please use the link:
- Website: http://www.domoticz.com
- Forum http://www.domoticz.com/forum
- Wiki http://www.domoticz.com/wiki