Domoticz is a Home Automation System that lets you monitor and configure various devices like: Lights, Switches, various sensors/meters like Temperature, Rain, Wind, UV, Electra, Gas, Water and much more. Notifications/Alerts can be sent to any mobile device
Multi platform: Linux/Windows/Embedded Devices
This system is designed to operate in various operating systems. The user-interface is a scalable HTML5 web frontend, and is automatically adapted for Desktop and Mobile Devices. Compatible with all recent browsers
- Hardware: RFXCOM Transciever, Z-Wave, P1 Smart Meter, YouLess Meter, Pulse Counters, 1-Wire, Philips Hue and a lot more....
- Extended logging
- iPhone / Android / Windows 10 (Phone & Desktop) push notifications
- Auto Learning sensors/switches
- Manual creation of switch codes
- Share / Use external devices
- Designed for simplicity
Your first place for support is the Domoticz Forum
The Github issue tracker is NOT for end-user support.
- Website: http://www.domoticz.com
- Forum http://www.domoticz.com/forum
- Wiki http://www.domoticz.com/wiki