Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Change highlights since 0.8.2
- Improved compatibility with PHP 7.3
- Supported PDFLib version bumped to PDFLib 9
page_line()canvas method (like
- Page break improvements
- Bug Fix:
word-wrap: break-wordno longer expands parent containers
- Bug Fix: Addressed decorator positioning issues due to incorrect height calculation (better underline positioning)
- GD is now only recommended per composer configuration (though still required for image processing)
We would like to extend our gratitude to the community members who helped make this release possible.
Dompdf 0.8.3 requires the following:
- PHP 5.4 or greater
- php-font-lib v0.5.x
- php-svg-lib v0.3.x
Additionally, the following are recommended for optimal use:
- GD (for image processing)
allow_url_fopenset to true or the curl PHP extension (for retrieving stylesheets, images, etc via http)
For full requirements and recommendations see the requirements page on the wiki.
The dompdf team recommends that you use Composer for easier dependency management.