Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- PHP 5.4+ (required)
- DOM extension (required, enabled by default)
- GD extension
- MBString extension. MBString is required for Unicode support.
- read/write access to the directories specified by
\Dompdf\Options::$fontCacheby the process running dompdf (typically your web server)
- allow_url_fopen set to true if you need to access "remote" files (that would be file references using a URL with protocol and domain, e.g. http://example.com/image.png); this is sometimes disabled by hosting providers.
External libraries used by dompdf
- PDF Rendering
- CPDF (included with dompdf)
- Font handling if using fonts other than the core PDF fonts
(courier, helvetica, times)
- php-font-lib 0.5.x
- Document parsing
- html5lib (included with dompdf)
- SVG rendering
- php-svg-lib 0.3.x for SVG support
Note: These libraries are included in the release download.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.