I am Mohamed "Donn" Gaber, an IC Design Engineer with Efabless Corporation and developer on the OpenLane RTL-to-GDSII flow. I've previously interned as a research engineer at Microsoft Advanced Technology Labs, where I worked on speaker recognition.
I studied Computer Engineering at the American University in Cairo, where I still maintain their Cloud V platform and contribute to some research efforts such as Fault and DFFRAM.
- Nudelta, a reverse-engineered open-source alternative to the console for NuPhy keyboards
- Oak (maintenance), a browser-based assembler/simulator generator
- Phi (inactive), a more focused take on Verilog that started as my undergrad thesis project
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For inquiries about Efabless Projects (including OpenLane), please send them to my direct superior email@example.com instead. Thank you for understanding.
- LinkedIn: @donnio
I do not maintain other social media presences.