Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Lightning talk - Some cool tools
- I recently changed jobs, in the process I discovered a few new tools
- Easy to use crypto commands (cf. GPG)
- Saltpack (NaCl + MessagePack)
- Integrated with social media
- Not optimaised for perfromance
- Under heavy developement (go)
Private git repos
- Uses FUSE
- Public, Private and Team folders
- Use case, tansfering and syncing files between machines
- Use case, sharing secrets with others
- Is a git remote helper
- Use case is private git repos you want on more than one machine
Vim Airline Tabline extension
- Ack style grep utility
- Fast for ack use cases (filtering then grepping in a large repo)
- Fast for grep use cases (searching for pattern in large file or many files)
- Written in rust
- Faster than silversurfer (ag)
- A terminal recorder that records and plays back terminal sessions.
- Uses a pseudoterminal
- Inspired by script
- Running now
- Preview GitHub Markdown files locally before committing them.
- Uses GitHub markdown API to render locally
- Makes the html page available via an http server
- You can see how it will look in github/gitlab before pushing
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.