Sorelle is a student project developed for the purpose of learning full stack web development.
- MVC Web Application
- ORM Framework
- Responsive Design
- AJAX implementation (not complete)
- Currently evaluating frameworks. I will most likely implement React.
Sorelle is a workflow based personal task manager. It supports tagging of tasks, divided into 5 categories of tags. New tasks are flagged with an "Inbox" status so they may be reviewed and tagged in bulk.
- Examples: Immediate, Next, Queue, Soon
- Daily, Weekly, Seasonal, 2016
- Internet required, At Home, At Work
- AJAX for faster task management
- Calendar View
- Saved Searches
- Sharing tasks
- Snoozing tasks
- Recurring tasks
- User Defined Workflows