MoneyTrak (Previously LifeChart)
Currently in heavy Alpha at http://www.moneytrak.co.uk/
Some quick notes:
Follow these rules for project specific cases. Use other dependencies conventions where necessary.
- Template names are separated by underscore '_'
- Template variables use CamelCase
- Class names / ID's separated by dashes '-'
- Function names start with lower case and use CamelCase for rest of name.
Options for bank scrapers:
- https://github.com/aleno/bankjob / http://bankjob.rubyforge.org/
- Roll my own - done
- Add ability to import csv files into tool (send to server)
- Convert csv data into graphs
- Transaction tagging
- Shared spending with other users
- Geotagging for spending hotspots
- Better file picker: https://github.com/blueimp/jQuery-File-Upload
- Jquery-csv also does file upload
- convert csv dates to actual dates + update validation