How it works?
Check out our Wiki: https://github.com/doo/Scanbot-SDK-Examples/wiki
Check out JavaDocs: http://doo.github.io/Scanbot-SDK-Documentation/Android/
How do I get the license?
You can run examples and even develop your app without a license. If you do not specify the license in
AndroidManifest then SDK will work in trial mode (currently, for 1 minute). If this is not enough for you, contact us at email@example.com and we'll give you a free trial license for longer period.
What is the latest version of the SDK?
Current version is 1.19.0
Why example is not working / stopped working
Either your trial period is expired or you set the license incorrectly. Please, double check that.
Please kindly take note of the following points when downloading the SDK:
- This is a trial version and will only work for 1 minute (if you require a trial license which works for a longer period of time please contact us).
- We are constantly updating and evolving the SDK and it is no final product.
- The SDK with a trial license should only be tested in a experimental setting and it is not developed to be integrated into your live products.
- Fixed issue when
MagnifierViewwas working only as part of an
EditPolygonImageViewwas not working properly on Android Nougat.
- It was not possible to create PDFs without embedded text in SDK-2
- Fixed crash related to text recognition
- It's now possible to perform OCR without sandwiched PDF as part of result
- It's now possible to customize the
Loggerimplementation used by the SDK.
ContourDetector.processImageAndRelease- more memory efficient version of
- Fixed build issues of OCR example.
- Removed uses-feature android.hardware.camera. Camera is now optional.
- Removed unused dependencies. Removed permission declarations from Package 1. Users are now responsible for declaring permissions. For more information see this page.
- Fixed bug when final image contained less than preview image from camera stream.
ImageQualityOptimizerwhich allows you to optimize image size.
- Fixed bug when
AutosnappingControllerstop operating after
- Color-document filter was disabled in
ContourDetector. Now it works again.
ScanbotSDKInitializer#withLogging()method which allows you to turn on logging for SDK (disabled by default).
- Improved edge detection.
- Added new filter to