Stop coding forms: FXForm 2 can do it for you!
FXForm2 is a library providing automatic JavaFX form generation.
How does it work?
- Write your model bean
- Generate your form using FXForm2
- Style it using CSS, skins and resource bundles!
Add FXForm to your project dependencies:
<dependency> <groupId>com.dooapp.fxform2</groupId> <artifactId>core</artifactId> <version>8.2.4</version> <!-- Note: For JavaFX 2.2, use 2.2.6 --> </dependency>
Get your FXForm...
FXForm<MyBean> fxForm = new FXForm<MyBean>(myBean);
...and add it to your scene!
See Get started.
Main features include:
- Automatic form generation and binding to bean properties
- CSS support
- Bean Validation handling (JSR 303)
- Fields reordering and filtering
- Custom factories
- Don't waste time coding forms, focus on styling
- Less code and improved quality
- Easy to use and to customize
Keep in touch
- For help, use Stack Overflow.
- If you found a bug, use GitHub issues.
- If you have an idea, use GitHub issues.
- If you'd like to ask a general question, use GitHub issues.
- If you want to contribute, submit a pull request.
Articles about FXForm2 on dooApp technical blog.
Oliver Probst. Investigating a Constraint-Based Approach to Data Quality in Information Systems, 18.104.22.168 FXForm2, pages 85-88.
Infiltrea, an application dedicated to the measure of the airtightness of buildings, is using FXForm2.
FXForm2 is licensed under the Lesser GPL license.